316 Stainless Steel Push in Fittings for Metric and Inch Size Tube, NPT Connection Thread
316 stainless steel push in fittings from Pneuflex are made of SUS316 material with FKM seals. Pneuflex's stainless steel pneumatic fittings come in a variety of types, models and sizes to satisfy various piping demands and provide essential links between components in fluid systems.
316 stainless steel push in fittings are suitable for use in corrosive environments to carry aggressive fluids and for any application in the chemical industry. Can be used with steam.
Pneuflex's stainless steel pneumatic push in fittings are designed for use with teflon tubing, nylon tubing, polyurethane and polyethylene tubing that accommodate metric tubing O.D ranging from 4mm to 16mm and inch tubing O.D ranging from 1/8" to 1/2". Thread sizes range is from 10-24UNC, 10-32UNF, 1/8" to 1/2".
Advantages of Pneuflex's 316 Stainless Steel Push in Fittings:
- 316 stainless steel for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than 304 stainless steel
- Suitable for food and beverage process, paper, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, chemical, medical equipments
- Elbow, Tee, Y and Banjo with thread allow 360° rotation of the body for ease of installation in confined space
- FKM (Viton) O-ring for Sealing inside
- Handle pressures up to 290 psi (20 bar) and an operating temperature range of -20 to +150°C (-4 to +302°F)
Construction | Specifications
Body Material: 316 Stainless Steel
Thread Material: 316 Stainless Steel
Seal, O-ring: FKM (Viton)
Working Pressure: 0∼2.0MPa | 0∼290psi
Proof Pressure: 3.0Mpa | 435psi
Negative Pressure: -100Kpa | -29.5 In Hg
Working Temperature: -20∼150°C | -4∼302°F
Lock Claw: Stainless Steel(SUS)
Applicable Tube: PU / PA / PE / Teflon Tubing ...