Flow Control Valves for Metric and Inch Size Tube, PT, R, BSPT, BSPP, G, NPT Connection Thread
Pneuflex flow control valves capable of adjusting the flow rate of compressed air, which are also called speed controllers. The speed controller bodies can be rotated after installation to allow for variations in piping direction.
Composite right angle flow control-out valves (pneumatic fittings - meter-out speed controllers ) adjust the speed of air flow from thread to tubing.
Composite right angle flow control-in valves (pneumatic fittings- meter-in speed controllers) adjust the speed of air flow from tubing to thread.
All Pneuflex flow control valves are RoHS Compliant.
- Available Shape of Release Sleeve: Oval and Round
- Available Colors of Release Sleeve: Blue, Red, Black, Gray and Custom Color
- Accommodate Metric Tubing O.D: 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm
- Accommodate Inch (Imperial) Tubing O.D: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2"
- Available BSPT, R, PT Thread Size: 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2
- Available BSPP, G Thread Size: 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2
- Available NPT Thread Size: 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2
Construction | Specifications
Body Material: Nickel Plated Brass & PBT Plastic
Thread Material: Nickle Plated Brass
Seal, O-ring: NBR
Working Pressure: 0—1.0MPa | 0—150psi
Proof Pressure: 3.0Mpa | 435psi
Negative Pressure: -100Kpa | -29.5 In Hg
Working Temperature: 0—60°C | 32—140°F
Lock Claw: Stainless Steel(SUS)
Applicable Tube: PU / PA / PE / PVC