Hand Valves | Shut-off Valves for Metric and Inch Size Tube, PT, R, BSPT, BSPP, G, NPT Connection Thread
Hand valves (shut-off valves, plastic pneumatic valves) are used for turning air pressure on and off for pneumatic devices. Hand valves are also called shut-off valves.
The three-ways control hand valve, when closed, discharges the residual pressure from the output side (device). Therefore it assures safety at adjustment or repair of the connected devices.
The two-ways control hand valve does not have air discharge mechanism, is suited for air supply to a tank or other devices from which the residual pressure should not be discharged. The two-directional control valve is also suited for the system where vacuum piping is used.
Pneuflex's hand valves pneumatic push in fittings are designed for use with polyurethane, polyethylene and nylon tubing that accommodate metric tubing O.D ranging from 4mm to 16mm and accommodate inch tubing O.D ranging from 1/8" to 1/2".
All Pneuflex Hand Valves are RoHS Compliant.
- Available Shape of Release Sleeve: Oval and Round
- Available Colors of Release Sleeve: Blue, Red, Black, Gray and Custom Color
- Color of Plastic Body: Black
- Accommodate Metric Tubing O.D: 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm
- Accommodate Inch (Imperial) Tubing O.D: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2"
- Available Thread Size: 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2
Construction | Specifications
Body Material: PBT Plastic
Thread Material: Nickle Plated Brass
Seal, O-ring: NBR
Working Pressure: 0—1.0MPa | 0—150psi
Proof Pressure: 3.0Mpa | 435psi
Negative Pressure: -100Kpa | -29.5 In Hg
Working Temperature: 0—60°C | 32—140°F
Lock Claw: Stainless Steel(SUS)
Applicable Tube: PU / PA / PE / PVC