Push in Fittings for Metric and Inch Size Tube, NPT Connection Thread
Pneuflex's NPT thread push in fittings cover a complete line of types, models and sizes to satisfy various tube demands. Pneuflex's push to connect fittings are designed for use with soft and stiff tubing, such as nylon, polyurethane and polyethylene tubing. Pneuflex's pneumatic push in fittings provide quick tubing connection and disconnection at lower force, which are made of nickel plated brass (thread) and PBT (body).
Pneuflex's push in fittings are designed for use with polyurethane, polyethylene and nylon tubing that accommodate metric tubing O.D ranging from 4mm to 16mm and accommodate inch tubing O.D ranging from 1/8" to 1/2". Thread sizes ranges from 1/8 NPT to 1/2 NPT.
All Pneuflex push in fittings are RoHS Compliant.
- Available Shape of Release Sleeve: Oval and Round
- Available Colors of Release Sleeve: Blue, Red, Black, Gray and Custom Color
- Accommodate Metric Tubing O.D: 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm
- Accommodate Inch (Imperial) Tubing O.D: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2"
- Available Thread Size: NPT1/8, NPT1/4, NPT3/8, NPT1/2
Construction | Specifications
Body Material: Nickel Plated Brass & PBT Plastic
Thread Material: Nickle Plated Brass
Seal, O-ring: NBR
Working Pressure: 0—1.0MPa | 0—150psi
Proof Pressure: 3.0Mpa | 435psi
Negative Pressure: -100Kpa | -29.5 In Hg
Working Temperature: 0—60°C | 32—140°F
Lock Claw: Stainless Steel(SUS)
Applicable Tube: PU / PA / PE / PVC