White Body Push in Fittings for Metric and Inch Size Tube, NPT Connection Thread
Pneuflex's white body push in fittings come in a variety of types, models and sizes to satisfy various tubing demands and provide essential links between components in pneumatic systems. NPT thread pneumatic fittings are made of nickel plated brass(thread) and PBT(body). The thread is equiped with an o-ring for thread sealing. Stainless steel tube gripping claw, collar and release sleeve (collet) are assembled together to offer a quick hold and release mechanism to provide a low disconnection force for easy removal of the tubing.
Pneuflex's push in fittings are designed for use with polyurethane, polyethylene and nylon tubing that accommodate metric tubing O.D ranging from 4mm to 16mm and accommodate inch tubing O.D ranging from 1/8" to 1/2". Thread sizes ranges from BSPT1/8 to BSPT1/2.
All Pneuflex push in fittings are RoHS Compliant.
- Available Shape of Release Sleeve: Oval and Round
- Color of Plastic Body: White
- Available Colors of Release Sleeve: Blue, Red, Black, Gray and Custom Color
- Accommodate Metric Tubing O.D: 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm
- Accommodate Inch (Imperial) Tubing O.D: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2"
- Available Thread Size: BSPT1/8, BSPT1/4, BSPT3/8, BSPT1/2
Construction | Specifications
Body Material: Nickel Plated Brass & PBT Plastic
Thread Material: Nickle Plated Brass
Seal, O-ring: NBR
Working Pressure: 0—1.0MPa | 0—150psi
Proof Pressure: 3.0Mpa | 435psi
Negative Pressure: -100Kpa | -29.5 In Hg
Working Temperature: 0—60°C | 32—140°F
Lock Claw: Stainless Steel(SUS)
Applicable Tube: PU / PA / PE / PVC