Push in Fittings for Metric and Inch Size Tube, BSPP, G Connection Thread
Pneumatic push in fittings are equipped with an O-ring on the thread for perfect thread sealing. One touch tube fittings with O-ring have various sizes and types to meet tubing demands and provide essential links between pneumatic components.
Pneuflex's push in fittings with O-ring are designed for use with polyurethane, polyethylene and nylon tubing that accommodate metric tubing O.D ranging from 4mm to 16mm and accommodate inch tubing O.D ranging from 1/8" to 1/2". Thread sizes ranges from BSPP1/8 to BSPP1/2.
All Pneuflex push in fittings are RoHS Compliant.
- Available Shape of Release Sleeve: Oval and Round
- Available Colors of Release Sleeve: Blue, Red, Black, Gray and Custom Color
- Accommodate Metric Tubing O.D: 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm
- Accommodate Inch (Imperial) Tubing O.D: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2"
- Available Thread Size: BSPP1/8, BSPP1/4, BSPP3/8, BSPP1/2
Construction | Specifications
Body Material: Nickel Plated Brass & PBT Plastic
Thread Material: Nickle Plated Brass
Seal, O-ring: NBR
Working Pressure: 0—1.0MPa | 0—150psi
Proof Pressure: 3.0Mpa | 435psi
Negative Pressure: -100Kpa | -29.5 In Hg
Working Temperature: 0—60°C | 32—140°F
Lock Claw: Stainless Steel(SUS)
Applicable Tube: PU / PA / PE / PVC