Check Valves for Metric and Inch Size Tube, PT, R, BSPT, BSPP, G, NPT Connection Thread
Pneuflex check valves designs are well suited for general applications of fluids free from debris and entrained solids. Check valves offered comes in precision design construction finish and provides for optimum functional support as demanded by the customers. Flow enters through one port and exits through the other, closing when flow reverses or stops. Check valves can protect and manintain vacuum line easy to use for piping in one way direction when under low pressure conditions.
Suitable for the pneumatic applications under low operational presure conditions. Maintaing minimum working pressure 0.1kgf/cm², 1.40PSI in vacuum.
All Pneuflex check valves are RoHS Compliant.
- Available Shape of Release Sleeve: Oval and Round
- Available Colors of Release Sleeve: Blue, Red, Black, Gray and Custom Color
- Accommodate Metric Tubing O.D: 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm
- Accommodate Inch (Imperial) Tubing O.D: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2"
- Available BSPT, R, PT Thread Size: 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2
- Available BSPP, G Thread Size: 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2
- Available NPT Thread Size: 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2