Pneuflex stop valves have nickel plated brass bodies and stainless steel tube gripping claws, which is used to keep safety of equipment by blocking air when opening the tube. Upon disconnecting the tube, the airflow will stop. Pneumatic fittings - stop valves are installed easily where the pneumatic connections are changed frequently.
All Pneuflex stop valves are RoHS Compliant.
- Available Shape of Release Sleeve: Oval and Round
- Available Colors of Release Sleeve: Blue, Red, Black, Gray and Custom Color
- Accommodate Metric Tubing O.D: 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm
- Accommodate Inch (Imperial) Tubing O.D: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2"
- Available BSPT, R, PT Thread Size: 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2
- Available BSPP, G Thread Size: 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2
- Available NPT Thread Size: 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2