Brass Push in Fittings for Metric and Inch Size Tube, NPT Connection Thread
Brass push in fittings are made of nickel plated brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures and low magnetic permeability for alternative to plastic ones. Brass pneumatic tube fittings are an excellent alternative to pneumatic fittings made of plastic materials. To connect, simply push the tube into fitting until it bottoms out, the stainless collet grips onto it and prevents it from being released; to disconnect, push onto the release sleeve.
Brass pneumatic fittings are recommended for compressed air, pneumatic, instrumentation, circuit, lubricant and cooling lines. Common types including straight, elbow, tee, reducer, union, bulkhead, plug, etc.
Pneuflex's brass push in fittings are designed for use with polyurethane, polyethylene and nylon tubing that accommodate metric tubing O.D ranging from 4mm to 16mm and accommodate inch tubing O.D ranging from 1/8" to 1/2". Thread sizes ranges from NPT 1/8 to NPT 1/2.
All Pneuflex brass push in fittings are RoHS Compliant.
- Available Shape of Release Sleeve: Oval and Round
- Available Colors of Release Sleeve: Nickel Plated Brass or Natural Brass
- Material of Body: Nickel Plated Brass or Natural Brass
- Accommodate Metric Tubing O.D: 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm
- Accommodate Inch (Imperial) Tubing O.D: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2"
- Available Thread Size: NPT1/8, NPT1/4, NPT3/8, NPT1/2