316L Stainless Steel Push to Connect Fittings
For Metric and Inch Size Tube, PT, R, BSPT Connection Thread
Stainless steel push to connect fittings are made of 316L stainless steel body, 316L stainless steel collet and FKM (Viton) seal, which are suitable for use with both hard & soft tubes. 316L stainless steel push in fittings can be installed and removed tubing easily (remove tubing by pressing the release sleeve and pulling the tube out from the fitting)
316L stainless steel pneumatic fittings provide a tighter grip and seal than plastic pneumatic fittings and brass pneumatic fittings, which are designed to be fully resistant to all types of corrosive materials and environmental factors. In this way, the quality of product will be not affected then the stainless steel push in fitting plays its part in the smooth operations of various industrial sectors.
Pneuflex's 316 Stainless steel push in fittings come in a variety of types, models and sizes to satisfy various piping demands and provide essential links between components. Designed for use with polyurethane, polyethylene, nylon and teflon tubing to accommodate metric tubing O.D ranging from 4 mm to 16 mm and inch (imperial) tubing O.D from 1/8" to 1/2". Thread sizes ranges are from R (PT, BSPT)1/8 to R (PT, BSPT)1/2.
Advantages of Pneuflex's 316L Stainless Steel Push to Connect Fittings:
- 316L stainless steel for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than 304 and 316 stainless steel
- Suitable for food and beverage process, paper, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, chemical, medical equipments
- Elbow, Tee, Y and Banjo with thread allow 360° rotation of the body for ease of installation in confined spaces
- FKM (Viton) O-ring for Sealing inside
- Handle pressures up to 290 psi (20 bar) and an operating temperature range of -20 to +150°C (-4 to +302°F)
Construction | Specifications
Body Material: 316L Stainless Steel
Thread Material: 316L Stainless Steel
Seal, O-ring: FKM (Viton)
Working Pressure: 0∼2.0MPa | 0∼290psi
Proof Pressure: 3.0Mpa | 435psi
Negative Pressure: -100Kpa | -29.5 In Hg
Working Temperature: -20∼150°C | -4∼302°F
Lock Claw: Stainless Steel(SUS)
Applicable Tube: PU / PA / PE / Teflon Tubing ...