316L Stainless Steel Push to Connect Fittings
for Metric and Inch Size Tube, NPT Connection Thread
316L Stainless steel push to connect fittings are made of 316L stainless steel materials with FKM seals, which are suitable for applications in corrosive environments where brass and acetal are prohibited. 316L stainless steel pneumatic fittings with an economical design and long life and easily to installand release.
Pneuflex's 316L stainless steel pneumatic fittings come in a variety of types, models and sizes to satisfy various piping demands and provide essential links between components in fluid systems. stainless steel pneumatic push in fittings are designed for use with teflon tubing, nylon tubing, polyurethane and polyethylene tubing that accommodate metric tubing O.D ranging from 4mm to 16mm and inch tubing O.D ranging from 1/8" to 1/2". Thread sizes range is from 10-24UNC, 10-32UNF, 1/8 NPT to 1/2 NPT.
Advantages of Pneuflex's 316L Stainless Steel Push to Connect Fittings:
- 316L stainless steel for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than 304 stainless steel and 316 stainless steel
- Suitable for food and beverage process, paper, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, chemical, medical equipments
- Elbow, Tee, Y and Banjo with thread allow 360° rotation of the body for ease of installation in confined spaces
- FKM (Viton) O-ring for Sealing inside
- Handle pressures up to 290 psi (20 bar) and an operating temperature range of -20 to +150°C (-4 to +302°F)
Construction | Specifications
Body Material: 316L Stainless Steel
Thread Material: 316L Stainless Steel
Seal, O-ring: FKM (Viton)
Working Pressure: 0∼2.0MPa | 0∼290psi
Proof Pressure: 3.0Mpa | 435psi
Negative Pressure: -100Kpa | -29.5 In Hg
Working Temperature: -20∼150°C | -4∼302°F
Lock Claw: Stainless Steel(SUS)
Applicable Tube: PU / PA / PE / Teflon Tubing ...