316 Stainless Steel Push in Fittings for Metric and Inch Size Tube, NPT Connection Thread
Union elbow reducer 316 stainless steel push in fitting is made of 316 stainless steel body, 316 stainless steel collet and FKM (Viton) seal.
The stainless steel union elbow reducer is designed for use with polyurethane, polyethylene, nylon and teflon tubing to accommodate metric tubing O.D ranging from 4 mm to 16 mm and inch (imperial) tubing O.D from 1/8" to 1/2".
Advantages of Pneuflex's 316 Stainless Steel Push in Fitting Union Elbow Reducer:
- 316 stainless steel for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than 304 stainless steel
- Suitable for food and beverage process, paper, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, chemical, medical equipments
- Elbow, Tee, Y and Banjo with thread allow 360° rotation of the body for ease of installation in confined space
- FKM (Viton) O-ring inside for Sealing
- Handle pressures up to 290 psi (20 bar) and an operating temperature range of -20 to +150°C (-4 to +302°F)