316 Stainless Steel Push in Fittings for Metric and Inch Size Tube, PT, R, BSPT Connection Thread
Male Y stainless steel push in fitting is made of 316 stainless steel body, 316 stainless steel collet and FKM (Viton) seal, which equipped with a convenient one touch release button that provides a easy and quick tubing connection and disconnection. To connect, simply push the tubing until it bottoms and stainless steel teeth to grip onto the tubing and hold it captive.To release the tubing, press the release sleeve on the fitting and you can easily pull the tube out.
The stainless steel male Y is designed for use with polyurethane, polyethylene, nylon and teflon tubing to accommodate metric tubing O.D ranging from 4 mm to 16 mm and inch (imperial) tubing O.D from 1/8" to 1/2". Thread sizes ranges are from R (PT, BSPT)1/8 to R (PT, BSPT)1/2.
External tightening with a flat spanner.
Advantages of Pneuflex's 316 Stainless Steel Push in Fitting Male Y:
- 316 stainless steel for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than 304 stainless steel
- Suitable for food and beverage process, paper, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, chemical, medical equipments
- Elbow, Tee, Y and Banjo with thread allow 360° rotation of the body for ease of installation in confined spaces
- FKM (Viton) Sealing inside
- Handle pressures up to 290 psi (20 bar) and an operating temperature range of -20 to +150°C (-4 to +302°F)