Pneuflex's push in fittings with NPT thread cover a complete line of types, models and sizes to satisfy various tube demands. Pneuflex's push in fittings are designed for use with soft and stiff tubing, such as nylon, polyurethane and polyethylene tubing. NPT Thread push in fittings can accommodate imperial tubing O.D ranging from 1/8" to 1/2" and metric tubing O.D ranging from 4mm to 16mm. Pneuflex's push in fittings (one touch fittings) provide quick tubing connection and disconnection at lower force, which are made of nickel plated brass (thread) and PBT (body). Thread sizes range from 10-32 UNF to 1/2 NPT.
Features of NPT Thread Push in Fittings
- Easy tubing connection and disconnection.
- All PC and POC fittings have internal hexagonal holes providing easily mounting in the narrow places.
- All 10-32 UNF male threads have an captive O-ring for sealing.
- Shape of Release Sleeve: Oval and Round.
- Colors of Release Sleeve: Blue, Red, Black, Gray and Custom Color.
- Connect both imperial tubing and metric tubing. Imperial Tubing O.D: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2"; Metric Tubing O.D: 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm.
Specifications of NPT Thread Push in Fittings
Inch (Imperial) Tube / Metric Tube to NPT Thread (60°American Standard Taper Pipe Thread)
|Fluid Admitted||Air, Vacuum, Water(note)|
|Working Pressure||0∼1.0MPa | 0∼150psi|
|Proof Pressure||3.0Mpa | 435psi|
|Negative Pressure||-100Kpa | -29.5 In Hg|
|Working Temperature||0∼60°C | 32～140°F|
|Applicable Tube||PU / PA / PE / PVC|
|Body||Nickel Plated Brass & PBT|
|Lock Claw||Stainless Steel(SUS)|
|note: Applicable for general industrial water.|
Sealing Test of Push in Fittings | One Touch Fittings from Pneuflex